Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Highs

1. Making a heck of a lot (186?) of meatballs
2. Skyping Jessie first thing Saturday morning
3. Crashing Presbytery to hear David Wells
4. Walking in the woods - taking an unfamiliar trail, and finding my way back to civilization...eventually
5. Library books and Chinese food, a perfect pairing since South Windsor Public Library is just around the corner from Sun Sun, and it's always so nice to enjoy a meal with a good book
6. First SNAC meeting of the year, replete with new faces

2 comments:

Annie Chase said...

ooh oooh oooh FUN! "these are a few of my favorite things"
how did the snac meeting go? I miss snac meetings.

Beth said...

It went pretty well. We did a simple worldview lesson on jones bottle caps (sort of like fortune cookies), and then Harrison's worship band thing played - and Caleb played the banjo, which is pretty much the awesomest instrument in the world. And then I stood around and played your 'excuse me, what are you doing' game with a bunch of kids. And I wish you were there too!