Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fairmont Highs

1. French braids
2. Bunkbed debriefs with Leta
3. Prayer chair with Sami
4. Sharing blue licorice and matzo
5. Dear Yous
6. Purple car!
7. Weez's smelly note
8. The Falcon, Blue Denver, Whimsy, Pilgrim Tribute Cruiser, and Blitzen
9. Driving Harrison, Joe, Caleb, and Tim
10. "Waiting for the A Train" with Oliver
11. Albuquerque
12. Snow
13. Seeing Carol and Pat off
14. Polly
15. Sunset on the way home from Dairy Cream Corner
16. Pizza Hut doxology
17. Avon and Edward
18. Are you getting enough water?
19. John Lyoch
20. Chelsea's shirt
21. Car Talk
22. No Dippin Dots!
23. Spaghetti lunch
24. Uncles and nephews
25. Pink Tux to the Prom
26. Oh deer!

7 comments:

Beth said...

In no particular order...

Leta said...

I liked those bunkbed debriefs too!
What do you mean SNOW?!?

Beth said...

It's a song by Red Hot Chili Peppers that Harrison played in my car on the way up...and I played pretty much constantly as I circled the neighborhood. :)

Annie Chase said...

ooh. my. chitty chitty bang bang, chitty chitty bang bang we love you...

after I read this post that song popped into my juke box of a head. I thought I should tell you. in case you felt the need to smile.

Beth said...

What does Chitty Chitty Bang Bang have to do with my Fairmont highs??? Maybe I need to watch that movie again...it's been awhile (~20 years!).

Annie Chase said...

I don't think it has anything to do with your fairmont highs and I havent watched that movie for a really long time either. it was just the song that i thought of immediately after reading it. wierd.
although ya know chitty bang bang took its riders on fun trips far away and you took your riders on fun trips far away. also when riding chitty chitty bang bang people sang sometimes and when riding in beths car people have been known to sing as well.

Beth said...

So true. I really need to see that movie again. I've read the book - it's by Ian Fleming (the guy who wrote all of the James Bond stories). Come to think of it, Fairmont has a lot in common with James Bond too. Minus the hoping and scoping, of course.